How can I change filesrc location smoothly timestamp

Sang-Ho Yang sea5727 at naver.com
Wed Oct 21 07:58:53 UTC 2020

Hi. This is my first post.

This is about change state and live source..

this is my pipeline :
rtpbin name=rtpbin filesrc name=filesrc_0 location=/home/me/FirstFile.wav !
wavparse name=wavparse_0 ! alawdec name=alawdec_0 ! amrnbenc ! rtpamrpay
pt=104 !  rtpbin.send_rtp_sink_0 rtpbin.send_rtp_src_0 ! udpsink
host=192.168.0.219 port=5000

then I start state to "play"
then I can play vlc with sdp
and then I listen it! Good!!

but

I want change the filesrc_0 location=/home/me/FirstFile.wav to
location=/home/me/SecondFile.wav

therefore I change pipeline state to "ready" and then change location and
then change pipeline state to "play".

this rtp is sent but timestamp is reset.. ( because filesrc is non-live
source right? )

how can I change filesrc location??

I want to listen smoothly sound file1 -> file2

thanks..