AW: Capturing the screen on an extended dual monitor

Davide Perini perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Mon Oct 26 14:04:11 UTC 2020

Hi,
thanks for the answer but that doesn't really answer my question.

That doc says how to use monitor 1 or monitor 2.
But how can I tell gstreamer to use all the available monitors if on
extended desktop settings?

I have have extended desktop, I have a bigger screen resolution, how can
I tell gstreamer to capture the entire resolution
on a dual or triple monitor setup?

Thanks
Davide