UWP: Play AAC/AC3 audio

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:29:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

Your best bet for decoding AAC / AC3 on UWP is described in this issue:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/-/issues/286

Basically, the FFmpeg recipe doesn't use the Meson port yet because it's a
lot of work to test it on all platforms supported by gstreamer. Need to
ensure that the same code is built on all platforms with basically the same
flags (and the correct optimizations). There wasn't enough time to get that
done for the 1.18 release.

Cheers,
Nirbheek