Dynamic text on video frame

mhassan hassanmuhammad221 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:51:32 UTC 2020

I am sort in the same boat as you are i.e. new to gstreamer and looking to
build something similar although I'm using the Rust bindings. I would
greatly appreciate a bit more information or explanation as to how one would
achieve overlaying dynamically changing text on a video.

I actually want to correlate GPS location data from a JSON file which also
has timestamps for the changing lat-long coordinates and want to display
them in the corner of the video through the length of the video.