Gstreamer 1.18 ubuntu

Katerina Voulgary katerina.voulgary at iccs.gr
Thu Oct 29 08:51:39 UTC 2020

Installing pixman lib in the system will not help, because gst-build
runs from inside that directory. Perhaps you can try:

    meson <builddir> --reconfigure

or

    meson <builddir> --wipe

It will force meson to reconfigure and then you can build again.

Στις 28/10/20 3:52 μ.μ., o/η Andrés Meseguer Valenzuela έγραψε:
> Hi, I am trying to follow the steps in the url,
> but when I have to use ninja to build, I receive this answer:
> ~/gst-build$ sudo ninja -C builddir
> ninja: Entering directory `builddir'
> ninja: error:
> 'subprojects/pixman/pixman/libpixman-mmx.a.p/pixman-mmx.c.o', needed
> by 'subprojects/pixman/pixman/libpixman-1.so.0.40.1', missing and no
> known rule to make it
>
> I have installed pixman lib dev but it does not work.
> Regards,
> Andres
>
> Katerina Voulgary <katerina.voulgary at iccs.gr> escribió:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I used the gst-build evnvironment following these instructions:
>> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-build
>>
>> I don't know if it suits your specific needs, I am at ubuntu 18.
>>
>> Στις 27/10/20 12:58 μ.μ., o/η Andrés Meseguer Valenzuela έγραψε:
>>> Hi, I need to install gstreamer v1.18 to a device with Ubuntu 16.
>>> Would it be possible? I can not change my ubuntu version.
>>> What is the installation process?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your time.
>>> Regards,
>>> Andrés

>> //

***Katerina Voulgary***

Informatics and Telecommunications, BSc

Junio Researcher, Developer

*Research and Development*

http://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/line.jpg
http://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/image002.pnghttp://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/image011.jpg
*Institute of Communication & Computer Systems (ICCS)*

9, Iroon Politechniou Str. Zografou, Athens GREECE

T: +30-210-300-5896| Internal: 2433
E: katerina.voulgary at iccs.gr

W: https://i-sense.iccs.gr

/http://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/image005.png/<https://www.facebook.com/ISenseGroup-1998358927074077>///http://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/image006.png/<https://twitter.com/ISENSE_GROUP>///http://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/image007.png/<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDE0jdMY1J1ea8awCVvTkg>///http://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/image008.png/<https://www.linkedin.com/company/isensegroup>

///http://isense-webserver.iccs.gr/signature/signature10.jpg/Please
consider the environment before printing this email.

/The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient specified in message only.
It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any
third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message
and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does
not occur in the future/