switch audio stream every 2 seconds

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Thu Oct 29 21:33:02 UTC 2020

Hello,

You could do that quite easily with the GStreamer Editing Services:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/gst-editing-services/

In term of [ges-launch] it would look like:

```
ges-launch-1.0 +clip f1.mp4 track-types=audio d=2.0 +clip f2.mp4
track-types=audio d=2.0 +clip f1.mp4 track-types=audio d=2.0 +clip f2.mp4
track-types=audio d=2.0
```

Regards,

- Thibault