#mjpeg #avi #raspberrypi

gotsring gotsring at live.com
Thu Apr 8 17:21:05 UTC 2021

Initial guess would be the timestamps of the MJPEG frames are bad or
non-existent. I used the videorate element in the past to fix this. I've
used something like:
souphttpsrc ! queue ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! videorate ! video/x-raw,
framerate=30/1 ! x264enc ! matroskamux ! filesink location=out.mkv

You'll have to edit the above pipeline to your needs, especially if you
don't want to reencode anything. I just know that this worked for me.

Another option would be to set do-timestamp=true on the source element. I
really am only aware of this property existing, I haven't really tested
using it.