Looking for senior remote GStreamer / Rust / C++ developer

Nathan Stratton nathan at vocinity.com
Sun Apr 11 21:40:23 UTC 2021

Vocinity builds conversational voice and video agents for the retail space.
We have added video to our custom multimedia gateway as a proof of concept
and need help getting it over the link to production level code.

An example of our video avatar:

https://youtu.be/6EEMn0fIiOM

Our team is 100% remote, and currently includes people in Pakistan, Russia,
Turkey, the US.

Some of the issues we are struggling with invoice freezing, audio-video
sync, intermittent voice-over, and scaling. if you looking for a cool
startup to work for in the AI/ML space, please drop me an email: nathan at
vocinity.com.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sipvoip/

><>
Nathan Stratton