dynamic pipeline -- notify errors during negotiations

karimchtx karim_atiki at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:07:06 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I have tuned a pipeline to creatrez it dynamically.
That is, a specific demuxer is chosen ,and as its pad is added, the
respective parser decoder are created and linked.

What I'd need to achieve, is to notify the program (that lives in its thread
I assume) if an error occured, or if a specific fortmat could not be
negotiated.

I'm just wondering if there are some good pratices to follow ?
Should I use custom event to send to the bus ?

Karim