Why GstGlFuncs

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 00:44:39 UTC 2021

Because not all platforms expose all OpenGL functions in their OpenGL
library.  e.g. Windows only exposes up to OpenGL 1.1 and everything else
has to be wglGetProcAddress()ed (dlsym()) somewhere.  Also, the returned
function pointer can be different for each OpenGL context created (again
Windows).

Cheers
-Matt