How hard can it be to change filesrc location runtime

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:20:46 UTC 2021

I would change to

filesrc !  inputselect ! decodebin ! autovideosink

Hook up the 2nd filesrc to inputselect, change the active-pad and remove
the old filesrc.

Alternatively,

you can use

uridecodebin ! inputselect ! autovideosink

And create a new uridecodebin for each new file src, it will enable to mix
codecs if you want to.

--
g. Marc