Gstreamer save frame to multifilesink produces 0 KB image

Dwight Kulkarni dwight at realtime-7.com
Thu Aug 26 19:31:13 UTC 2021

Hi all,

It seems that multifile sink pipeline below did work the second time. The
first time for some reason the frames were blank, possibly I was too hasty
in terminating the program ?

I have a followup question.  Is there a way for me to retrieve the result
into memory rather than in a filesink. I am calling gstreamer in a C++
program. Can I have Gstreamer return a handle for each frame so that I can
directly access the JPEG rather than having to write it to file ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely,

Dwight Kulkarni