Enable RTSP Digest Authentication With Gstreamer

Dwight Kulkarni dwight at realtime-7.com
Tue Aug 31 15:49:55 UTC 2021

Hi James,

I am not able to share the entire code as it contains some references to
other parts of our project, however I am attaching the following functions
you can look at.

int rtsp_server_thread(run *runner)  -> entry point for the thread
string generate_pipeline_config(server_thread_args *args) -> setup the
pipeline that you should test with gst-launch-1.0 prior
void *rtsp_server_start(void *args) -> start the rtsp server which handles
the main gstreamer code

Best regards.

--
Sincerely,