Multi pipeline logging identification

Dwight Kulkarni dwight at realtime-7.com
Fri Dec 10 00:56:19 UTC 2021

Hi Vinod,

I don't know enough about the debug log to help you with that, but it
doesn't appear to be the right architecture to have multiple pipelines that
are similar or same with udp different ports.

I did use multiple pipelines and had to put all the similar elements into a
single pipeline and then pull out data to multiple app sinks. Some source
elements like v4l2src did not allow two pipelines to access them
simultaneously (if memory serves).

Best regards.