Import Intel dmabuf into pipeline

Victor Jaquez vjaquez at igalia.com
Mon Dec 13 13:52:05 UTC 2021

You can use appsrc to inject those buffers into a gstreamer pipeline,
while wrapping them in a GstBuffers, as GstMemories, using a
GstDmaBufAllocator[1].

But there might be many hardware limitations which may affect your
use-case.

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/allocators/gstdmabuf.html?gi-language=c

vmjl