Pipeline stops executing

geospatialdeveloper reena.dass2 at utas.utc.com
Wed Feb 3 16:25:51 UTC 2021

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377938/Capture.png>

If the split into the 4 sub-pipes is removed and just a linear chain is
executed, I do not see an issue. The other thing I observed:
1. This issue exists only when the pipe is being run continuously. If I just
run it once then I do not see the issue.
2. The sub-pipe executing does not matter. I created conditions that the
smallest sub-pipe runs(the topmost branch) but it stalls too
3. Tried making all the sub-pipes the same size by inserting queues in the
sub-pipes.