Android - Latancy with gstreamer in android 9 and 10

Purva gevaria.purva at einfochips.com
Thu Feb 4 12:01:02 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am developing an android application. App flow is I am receiving stream
from hardware and vlc.
And the application will receive stream using UDP.
Pipleling creation code : gst_parse_launch("udpsrc address=230.0.0.1
port=1234 ! decodebin ! autovideosink sync=false", &error)
After applying this streaming gets started but there are a lot of glitches
and interference.
Is there any parameter to remove this glitch? Any help regarding this will
be appreciated.
Attaching screenshot for reference.
vlc_to_gstreamer.jpg
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t379722/vlc_to_gstreamer.jpg>