Issue with filesink video writing

Aswin aswin.prabhakaran at datakalp.com
Thu Feb 4 16:35:17 UTC 2021

Hi ,

My Video source is : Logitech 310 USB Webcam

Environment  Hardware : JETSON NANO 2 GB DEVELOPER KIT

Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Release:	18.04
Codename:	bionic

autovideosink doesnt works but xvimagesink works fine without any issue and
i am able to control frame rate as well.

autovideosink command that i use :

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src
extra-controls=c,exposure_auto=1,exposure_absolute=330 ! videoconvert !
autovideosink

produces following error:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
DRM_IOCTL_I915_GEM_APERTURE failed: Invalid argument
Assuming 131072kB available aperture size.
May lead to reduced performance or incorrect rendering.
get chip id failed: -1 [22]
param: 4, val: 0
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Got context from element 'autovideosink0-actual-sink-vaapi':
gst.vaapi.Display=context,
gst.vaapi.Display=(GstVaapiDisplay)"\(GstVaapiDisplayGLX\)\
vaapidisplayglx1";
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstVaapiSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-vaapi:
Allocation failed
Additional debug info:
../gst/vaapi/gstvaapipluginbase.c(1146):
gst_vaapi_plugin_base_get_input_buffer ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstVaapiSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-vaapi:
failed to bind dma_buf to VA surface buffer
Execution ended after 0:00:00.482486967
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...