Gstreamer streaming over udpsrc latancy issue in android 7+ devices

Saloni saloni.shah at einfochips.com
Mon Feb 8 09:43:08 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am developing android application. I am developing an android application.
I am receing streaming from hardware. And I am creating pipleling using
udpsrc port. I am able to stream those data but I am facing high
interfearance and delay of 20-30 seconds in android 9 and android 10. I
checked with multiple devices but all devices are showing same result. So is
there any thing which I should chnage in android side or in my gst pipleling
code? Any help to reduce delay ?
I am getting  /GStreamer+tsdemux: 0:00:31.419769936 0x7f5c8115e0
../gst/mpegtsdemux/tsdemux.c:2474:gst_ts_demux_queue_data CONTINUITY:
Mismatch packet 4, stream 1 logs.

Appropriate the help on the same thanks in advance.