HDMI video src

yasoua yasmineouahid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:13:57 UTC 2021

Thank you for your answer.

Actually i am working on a module based on NXP imx8 processor. ( linux)
The module includes also two microdisplays which are managed by MachXO2
fpga. Data or images displayed in the microdisplays come from hdmi input.

I have lenses in front of each microdispaly, so we see deformations.

When i asked this question i thougth that the deformations seen come from
the source ( hdmi video input) thas is why i was looking for a way to
capture the HDMI video input and apply cameracalibte and cameraundistort
filters to it.

UPDATE : i realized that the deformations are due to lenses placed in front
of each microdisplay. When i removed them i didn't see any distortion.
The issue or the question : is there  any way to correct this distortion
using gstreamer elements  while keeping my optic (lenses).

I tried to be clear so that you could understand my issue and you could help
me.

For the deckvidosrc , do you mean decklinkvideosrc ? i didn't find any
deckvidosrc in gstreamer documentation.

Best regards