Modify local source & build (for Android) with cerbero?

tomg twcgilbert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:07:00 UTC 2021

I am able to build GStreamer for Android (on Arch Linux) via:

cerbero -c config/cross-android-universal.cbc bootstrap
cerbero -c config/cross-android-universal.cbc package gstreamer-1.0

I'd like to try applying the  following patch
<https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libnice/libnice/-/commit/3144e58c003e852d0c7709efb430dd73594ef698>
to libnice and re-building.

If I modify the local files (agent/interfaces.c), they are immediately
overwritten as (it appears that) the build process also involves pulling the
source, if I use the following command:
cerbero -c config/cross-android-universal.cbc buildone libnice

I assume I should try and modify libnice.recipe, put an extra patch in the
patches list?

thanks,
Tom Gilbert