Something may have went wrong in setting Up GStreamer environment for developing

JimmyHan leedag8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:45:33 UTC 2021

Yh they really do, I mean why would git affect anything. In looking for
solutions I came across these links to.

based on this like here, I don't think removing pop-desktop would be a good
idea.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pop_os/comments/elcqdo/how_to_remove_pop_desktop_environment/

thanks so much for your extended help.

Unfortunately, I can't wait on System76 developers to solve this.
I may have to jump on a vm in the mean time. I don't wanna go back to
windows and I'm used to debian based systems. Can anyone suggest a debian
based OS that will for sure work with GStreamer and all the plugins.

I would really appreciate that.