Gstreamer WebRTC: sending already encoded h264 stream freezes

Muhammad Awais awais2242 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:14:08 UTC 2021

I have a h264 stream coming from android. I want to use it as a webrtc
video track and display it on the browser. I am using the following
pipeline:

webrtcbin name=sendonly bundle-policy=max-bundle tcpclientsrc
host=127.0.0.1 port=27183 ! h264parse ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 !
sendonly.

It works and I can see the video stream playing on the browser but the
stream is very laggy. It completely freezes for 7 to 10 seconds and then I
can see the movement for 1-2 seconds and then it freezes again for 7 to 10
seconds and the cycle continues. If I use my webcam stream or videotestsrc
then It runs very smoothly on the browser. How can I make it smooth?