concat multiple .mp4 files with KLV

Fran Raga franka1986 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:06:03 UTC 2021

Hi.

I'm trying to join in a single video several videos that have two channel 0
, video and 1 klv data, the problem is that I can't get the result video to
have the klv data.

I am trying things that I find on the net as my knowledge of gstreamer is
scarce.

gst-launch-1.0 concat name=c ! queue ! m.video_0
    qtmux name=m ! filesink location=test.mp4
    filesrc location=in.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! c.
    filesrc location=in.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! c.

Any help for the result to have both video and klv data?thanks
Cheers

*Francisco Raga** | *Full-Stack Open Source GIS Developer

Móvil: (+34) 654275432* | *e-Mail: franka1986 at gmail.com *| *skype:
francisco_raga
Github: https://goo.gl/ydNTjY *| *Linkedin: https://goo.gl/TCfj8S *| *Site:
https://goo.gl/qiypDj

"La vida real no tiene ningún mapa.."  Ivy Compton Burnett