Gstreamer webrtcbin flow stuck at add-ice-candidate signal

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 00:53:26 UTC 2021

Are you doing a reconfiguration?

0:00:01.575922660 29377      0x1be8e80 INFO               webrtcbin
gstwebrtcbin.c:974:_update_ice_gathering_state_task:<mysendrecv> ICE
gathering state change from complete(2) to gathering(1)

Suggests you may be.  If you are trying to reuse webrtcbin for multiple
different calls, don't. That won't work.

At this stage, a full description of what you are doing complete with
source code would be necessary to be able to debug this further.