gstrtcweb nicetransport enquire

Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Fri Jan 8 09:20:53 UTC 2021

Hi

We are working on an application using gstwebrtc plugin but we have a
problem that NiceAgent reference counter
does not go to 0 so sockets remain and they are not disposed of.

static void
gst_webrtc_nice_transport_finalize (GObject * object)
{
  GstWebRTCNiceTransport *nice = GST_WEBRTC_NICE_TRANSPORT (object);
  GstWebRTCICETransport *ice = GST_WEBRTC_ICE_TRANSPORT (object);

>>>  gst_object_unref (GST_OBJECT (ice->src));
>>>  gst_object_unref (GST_OBJECT (ice->sink));

I have added those two because I don't find where the src and sink
object are unref.

  gst_object_unref (nice->stream);

  G_OBJECT_CLASS (parent_class)->finalize (object);
}

Problem on reference on NiceAgent on plugin remains. Can someone point
where this increment can happen?

Michael