autovideosink does not work in native Windows machine for RTP stream but works in VM

Rigamonti Roberto roberto.rigamonti at heig-vd.ch
Tue Jan 12 09:14:15 UTC 2021

Dear Tim,

I've managed to do the tests you've suggested (sorry for the delay, but the emitter is remote (>300km) and I have to wait for someone to turn it on for me...).

Using queue after udpsrc this is what I get: https://ibb.co/hBntcxg

Increasing the debug level, I get:

https://ibb.co/s5kcfFj
https://ibb.co/2F5KvD3
When using an rtpjitterbuffer, things seem to improve a bit (in the sense that at least gstreamer does not halt), but I'm still unable to get any image :(
https://ibb.co/MPqF2kN
https://ibb.co/18s8NMq
https://ibb.co/0nG2n5W
Do you have any further test I could try?
Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day!
Rob