how to use tracer like latency leaks with api via code programatically

Marianna S. Buschle msb at qtec.com
Thu Jan 14 12:10:03 UTC 2021

Is there any update on this?

I'm also very interested in being able to listen for trace information on an
app like it is possible with warnings and errors:
'g_signal_connect (bus, "message::error", G_CALLBACK (cb_message_error),
NULL);'

And also can we change the enabled tracers runtime?

I have found 'gst_debug_set_threshold_from_string()' for changing the value
of GST_DEBUG is there a similar one for GST_TRACERS?

Or does setenv("GST_TRACERS","...", 1) can work runtime, after calling
gst_init()?

I'm using "normal" gstreamer tracers and also some from gst-shark