Starting Pipelines at different times using intervideosrc

dlw dlwalter at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:54:25 UTC 2021

I have two pipeline connected using intervideosrc and intervideosink.

The first pipeline is streaming an appsrc camera in h264 to a udpsink and is
tee'd off to a intervideosink.

The second pipeline takes the intervideosrc and records to an mp4 file using
an omxh264enc, mp4mux and a filesink.

Both pipelines work fine when I start them at the same time.

I would like to start the second pipeline "on demand", though and I can't
change the state to PLAYING when I start it with a timeout 10 seconds later.
Is there a way to start the second pipeline at a later time than the first?