Qt gstreamer code works on one computer, but not on others

joecfd newcfd at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 14:36:52 UTC 2021

Same OS. Same version of Qt. Same version of Qt Gstreamer. The code is
compiled on a server and installed on other machines. Hardware is different.
But that can not be handled inside the code, right? I have other pipelines
which work on all machines. I am trying to use playbin to  play a video
    if ( !m_pipeline ) {
        m_pipeline = QGst::ElementFactory::make( "playbin" ).dynamicCast<
QGst::Pipeline >();
    }

    if ( m_pipeline ) {
        QString url = QUrl::fromLocalFile( file_name ).toEncoded();
        m_pipeline->setProperty( "uri", url );
        m_pipeline->setProperty( "video-sink", m_sink );
    }

this works fine on my computer, play, pause and stop. But there is not
display on other machines.