Problem playing MPEG2-TS files with custom source plugin (MPEG2-PS works fine)

AniketH nymano86 at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 08:05:35 UTC 2021

Hi,
I was actually trying to do the opposite of what you are doing. In my case
I'm able to play MPEG2-TS over RTP comfortably. You would need to
depacketise your RTP payload which is of 188 bytes and further parse it
accordingly. You can refer to mpegtsdemux, tsparse and related plugin codes
in gst-plugins-good.
Can you help me a bit with MPEG2-PS? Currently I've depayloaded it and
passed to mpegpsdemux and further to mpeg2dec. I get raw frames over here
and further I want to encode them to H264. However, openh264 and x264enc are
unresponsive to my data and I get an empty file at the output.

Thanks in advance,
Aniket