Using cameracalibrate and cameraundistort gstreamer elemets to build gstreamer pipeline

yasoua yasmineouahid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:11:00 UTC 2021

As i read in the documentation cameracalibrate and cameraundistort are
elements that belong to opencv plugin and wich we can use directly to create
our own pipelines. I was trying to build and run the following pipeline :
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=EmaginResult.jpg ! jpegdec ! videoscale !
cameracalibrate ! imagefreeze ! autovideosink , but it doesn't give me any
result. The EmaginResult.jpg is a distorted image wich i am trying to
undistort.

I had tried ,before building my own pipeline , to run the two pipelines
examples given in gstreamer documentation :

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src ! videoconvert ! cameraundistort settings="???" !
autovideosink

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src ! videoconvert ! cameraundistort ! cameracalibrate
! autovideosink it didn't show any result as well.

I am beginner in gstreamer, could someone please guide me and tell me what i
have missed so as not to have my image undistorted.

I will be also thankful if someone could explain how to use these elements
or plugins. Thanks in advance.