splitmuxsink Audio-Video recording of multiples files

sebinrajs sebinrajs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:29:42 UTC 2021

Below is the Pipeline i used in my Ubuntu 16.04 Dell laptop:

gst-launch-1.0 -e   v4l2src device="/dev/video0" ! videoconvert ! queue !
x264enc tune=zerolatency ! h264parse ! queue ! mux.video splitmuxsink
location=video%d.avi max-size-time=60000000000 max-files=30 name=mux
muxer=avimux alsasrc ! audioconvert ! queue  ! alawenc ! queue ! mux.audio_0

Issue:
          In the *.avi files recorded using splitmuxsink,I am not getting
audio for all length of the video. Audio comes for 2 sec or so at some
places in the recorded avi files. But for the same file video has no issue.

Can anyone please help me solve this issue or what could be the reason for
it, is there anything i am missing ?
Thanks in advance....