Suppress specific warnings?

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Mon Jul 26 14:47:27 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm working with a fairly complex pipeline (as also evidenced by my earlier
posts :-) containing several webrtcbins, mixers, compositors etc. etc.

Things are generally working, but I'm now getting persistent warnings along the
lines of

Gstreamer-WARNING **: 16:41:44.954:  loop detected in the graph of bin 'pipeline0'!!

which is sort of obvious, because yes, I'm running a webrtcbin inside another
wrapper bin which then feeds into the various mixers and also receives the
outgoing streams back from the mixers. So purely from the POV of the toplevel
bin, there _is_ a loop, but as soon as you recurse into the bins, this is resolved.

Can I disable this specific warning somehow?

Best, Florian
--
SENT FROM MY DEC VT50 TERMINAL