gst-rtsp-server shared media not working as expected

Alan dartagnan64b at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 02:43:15 UTC 2021

Hi Nirbheek, thanks for your help so far, you've been very informative!

One last thing, is there a way to dump the rtsp rtpbin pipeline graph with
GST_DEBUG_BIN_TO_DOT_FILE_WITH_TS()? I am interested in the behind the
scene pipeline that connects to the "pay%d" elements (not my rtspmedia
pipeline which I can dump in media-config) .

Thanks a bunch!