v4l2codecs: Delayed linking failed

Jagan Teki jagan at amarulasolutions.com
Thu Jul 29 12:53:45 UTC 2021

Hi Nicolas,

This is regarding that request I have filed in gitlab,
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/-/issues/1634

Sorry, for posting it on GitLab. Now I'm writing here in mainling list
to assist further help on this.

Yes. I have passed the videoconvert in between decoder and
autovideosink but it is playing very slow (even for 720p video) like

# gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=video.MP4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse !
v4l2slh264dec ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

I have hope this is what you suggested on that thread. Pleas let me
know if I still miss anything.

I think using specific display sink would resolve the issue. Can you
assist how can i find that.

Thanks,
Jagan.