Rtsp video timestamp issue with android..

Namrata Vaishnav vaishnavnamrata23 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:11:56 UTC 2021

I am using gstreamer 1.16.0 amd gstreamer 1
18.0. When i play rtsp stream using vlc timestamps hangs somewhere and after
few seconds resume again. When i caputure network package i came to know
that previous displayed frame timestamp difference and previous frame
captured timestamp difference is zero which is not true. How can i resolve
these issue using gstreamer? I checked same thing with my linux pc instead
of android device and i got non zero values for both timestamp which looks
correct now how to do it for android?