Rtpjitterbuffer issues

Piyush Badkul piyushmact18 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 06:10:39 UTC 2021

I have written a simple GStreamer program that will transcode the AMR-WB
packets into PCMA packets. Up until now, the CPU utilization was fine but
recently after 3-4 days, it appears that rtpjitterbuffer is taking too much
of the CPU.

Please tell me whether there is any way to disable the rtpjitterbuffer. I
am using rtpbin which directly calls the rtpjitterbuffer.

The CPU earlier was nearly 1000% (on 16 core) for 400 concurrent
call(between AMR-WB and PCMA), but now it is 1500% for 150 concurrent call
only.

Regards

*Piyush Badkul* [Personal Website <http://opg7371.github.io/>]

*+91 8989412425  |* *+91 7987549194*

Designer | Developer (App Developer & Software Developer) | Blogger.

*Research Engineer at* *C-DOT <http://www.cdot.in/home.htm>* *| Co-Founder*
*(**YoCount*
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.shpstartup.android.yocount>
*)** |* *Curator (*CodesMyth <http://www.codesmyth.com/>*) *

Bachelor of Technology, Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology,
Bhopal, India [An Institute of National Importance].

■ Android ■ Designer ■ Blogger ■ Developer

Note: This email and its attachments are confidential and are protected by
copyright. When addressed to our clients it is subject to our terms and
conditions of business. Unless specifically specified, the contents are for
information and discussion only