[gstreamer 1.16] Unable to play MKV content (resource error)

karimchtx karim_atiki at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:31:20 UTC 2021

Hello,

1. I've already tested with fullpath as location, got the same result

2. I had very better results with gstreamer 1.18, indeed.
But I'm working on an Apalis IMX8, using the toradex based Yocto recipes.
Dunfell branch is unfortunatly stuck with gstreamer 1.16...and modifying the
whole stuff to move forward gstreamer 1.18 is a huge and painfull task.

I'm currently attempting to cross-compile gstreamer using a SDK created
along with Yocto.

.