gst-rtsp-server : Add a stream without url mount point

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:43:08 UTC 2021

Hi Sapna,

Are you trying with gstreamer 1.18? This issue was fixed in 1.19.1
(the development release) with this merge request:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-rtsp-server/-/merge_requests/168

I would recommend trying with 1.19.1 on the server, and if needed,
backporting the patches to 1.18.

Cheers,
Nirbheek