problem with mpegtsmux for v4l2src and pulsesrc

Ali G. Dezfuli ali69550 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:03:17 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I have just got familiar with gstreamer and found it great and started to
learn it as fast as I can.
I downloaded some tutorials from here and there and also studied the
official tutorial of the webpage.
BUT ...
I couldn't find a clear example of multiplexing video and audio using
mpegtsmux.
To be clear, I am using ubuntu 16.04 and the following line always shows
error:

*$ gst-launch-1.0 -e -v mpegtsmux name=m ! filesink location=/tmp/multi.ts
    v4l2src ! videoconvert ! x264enc ! m.      pulsesrc ! audioconvert !
lamemp3enc  ! m.*

I would be grateful if anybody could help me with that.
regards,
Ali