Using local build with gstreamer-rs

Samyak samtan106 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:22:55 UTC 2021

Hi,
Thanks for the response.
I tried with GST_DEBUG=6, and based on the logs it looks like gstreamer
itself is being loaded with 1.19 which is the correct version. However, the
plugins are being loaded from the global installation which are at 1.18. I
have all the plugins compiled for 1.19 in gst-build. How do I get
gstreamer-rs to point to those instead of the global installation?

Thanks!