Recommended parameters for RTSP over bad network

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Wed Mar 10 16:33:08 UTC 2021

NVIDIA has a summary on how to tune their encoders for different scenarios. One of them is low latency. You may extrapolate this configuration to your encoder:

https://docs.nvidia.com/video-technologies/video-codec-sdk/nvenc-video-encoder-api-prog-guide/#recommended-nvenc-settings <https://docs.nvidia.com/video-technologies/video-codec-sdk/nvenc-video-encoder-api-prog-guide/#recommended-nvenc-settings>