Questions about transcoding video with audio and subtitle passthrough using MKV files

toby at rosecott.net toby at rosecott.net
Wed Mar 10 18:47:54 UTC 2021

Haha.

You have way more idea about it than I do!!

I'm not going to learn c or python for this.  I can do it long way round by dumping the true hd  and subtitles to files and then remixing them with ffmpeg or mkv merge.  I can handle that with scripting.

Would be nice to know why the true hd and subs don't work though

Regards

Toby