gst-inspect-1.0 show nothing

Vladimir Tyutin vladimir.tyutin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:28:50 UTC 2021

Hi Anton,
Is package-config really required to get gst-inspect work?
In log I see that plugins are parsed by registry and added to registry
cash.
package-config is unknown command on my camera, so it's missed.
But on another camera from Lindenis it's also missed but gst-inspect works
fine.
I suppose some package is not included in buildroot. But I don't know which
one.
What is required to get gst-inspect print information about plugins?

Thanks,
Vladimir