How to configure webrtc echo cancellation in Windows 10?

Maksim Danilov fblackmessms at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 22 09:21:08 UTC 2021

Good afternoon. I'm trying to make echo cancellation in this pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0.exe rtpsession name=s udpsrc port=8078
caps="application/x-rtp, media=audio, clock-rate=8000, encoding-name=PCMU,
payload=0" ! s.recv_rtp_sink s.recv_rtp_src ! rtpjitterbuffer latency=100 !
rtppcmudepay ! mulawdec ! audioresample ! audioconvert ! audio/x-raw,
rate=48000, format=S16LE ! webrtcechoprobe ! audioconvert ! wasapisink
buffer-time=30000 wasapisrc ! audioresample ! audioconvert ! audio/x-raw,
rate=48000, format=S16LE ! webrtcdsp ! audioresample ! audioconvert !
mulawenc ! rtppcmupay ! s.send_rtp_sink s.send_rtp_src ! udpsink
host=10.8.0.218 port=30012
Everyting is good, but echo cancel is not working at all. I read multiple
mailing list, however can't make through.
Can someone help me? Do you how some research on how to configure latency
and buffer-time?