WebRTC-Echoes: Interop for WebRTC. Any GStreamer devs interested in getting involved?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Mar 30 07:19:51 UTC 2021

Hi Sean,

On Mon, 2021-03-29 at 14:26 -0700, Sean DuBois wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> We have started a WebRTC interop project called WebRTC-echoes[0]
> GStreamer has already been added to the test matrix, but would love
> if some devs would be involved! My hope is that this is something
> we could take to the IETF and bring more stability to the protocol.

Is there anything specific for someone to get involved with?

Sounds like a useful project in any case, thanks for setting that up :)
Would someone create issues in Gitlab whenever something fails on the
GStreamer side or what's your plan there?

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com