rtpssrcdemux <-> IP address?

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Thu May 6 09:32:26 UTC 2021

Yeah, I figured it out myself roughly 5 minutes after posting... O_o

If I dynamically connect the pad probe to the "sometimes" downstream pads of the
rtpssrcdemux element instead of directly to the udpsrc, then I have SSRC from
pad name and sender address from buffer metadata at the same time. Problem
solved. ;-)

Best, Florian