Clarification on UdpSink.

Piyush Badkul piyushmact18 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 08:42:33 UTC 2021

I am using udpsrc element in the GStreamer. I want to know which of the
following approaches would be better :
1- Create our own UDP Socket and then pass it as a parameter to udpsrc.
2- Providing the udpsrc with port in the "port property".

Is there any other way to increase performance of GStreamer? I want to open
7500 udpsrc and udpsink simultaneously.

Regards

*Piyush Badkul* [Personal Website <http://opg7371.github.io/>]

*+91 8989412425  |* *+91 7987549194*

Designer | Developer (App Developer & Software Developer) | Blogger.

*Research Engineer at* *C-DOT <http://www.cdot.in/home.htm>* *| Co-Founder*
*(**YoCount*
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.shpstartup.android.yocount>
*)** |* *Curator (*CodesMyth <http://www.codesmyth.com/>*) *

Bachelor of Technology, Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology,
Bhopal, India [An Institute of National Importance].

■ Android ■ Designer ■ Blogger ■ Developer

Note: This email and its attachments are confidential and are protected by
copyright. When addressed to our clients it is subject to our terms and
conditions of business. Unless specifically specified, the contents are for
information and discussion only