Maximum transcoding usage

Piyush Badkul piyushmact18 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 19:53:01 UTC 2021

Hey
I wanted to know that if any of the members of this group have done
performance testing for Audio.

I am doing the performance testing of Audio and doing Transcoding between
Alaw and AMR-WB, and at 400 concurrent (bidirectional stream) calls, I see
my CPU Utilization goes up to 1100% (16 Core CPU).

Can anyone else share their stats with me or tell me whether these stats
are correct.

Regards

*Piyush Badkul* [Personal Website <http://opg7371.github.io/>]

*+91 8989412425  |* *+91 7987549194*

Designer | Developer (App Developer & Software Developer) | Blogger.

*Research Engineer at* *C-DOT <http://www.cdot.in/home.htm>* *| Co-Founder*
*(**YoCount*
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.shpstartup.android.yocount>
*)** |* *Curator (*CodesMyth <http://www.codesmyth.com/>*) *

Bachelor of Technology, Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology,
Bhopal, India [An Institute of National Importance].

■ Android ■ Designer ■ Blogger ■ Developer

Note: This email and its attachments are confidential and are protected by
copyright. When addressed to our clients it is subject to our terms and
conditions of business. Unless specifically specified, the contents are for
information and discussion only